Simply Organic: A Cookbook for Sustainable and Seasonal meals
Regular price £7.00 Sale price
Author: Jesse Ziff Cool
- "Simply Organic" is a comprehensive guide to buying and cooking with organic food.
- One hundred fifty recipes are organised by growing season, from Early Spring, Spring, Early Summer, Mid Summer, Indian Summer, Autumn harvest, Early Winter, to Deep Winter.
- Covers all courses from appetisers and soups to entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
- The book also provides information on what makes food organic and why, why it's more expensive, and why people should be willing to pay a little extra to go organic.
- Whether it's organic, sustainable, or local, eating more naturally is a trend that's here to stay and "Simply Organic" is a great place to start.
Number Of Pages: 248
Publisher: Chronicle Books