Made with creamy fresh ricotta, this baked lemon and raspberry cheesecake is simply delicious, and the added lemon curd gives it that extra lemon hit. I am sure this will be one of your favourites.
- 125g soft butter
- 155g caster sugar
- 150g self-rising flour
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 3 eggs
- 60ml fresh lemon juice
- 250g ricotta
- 100g lemon curd
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- icing sugar for dusting
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4, 170°C or 150° Fan.
- Grease and line a 20cm cake tin.
- Cream the butter, sugar and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
- Add the ricotta and beat in.
- Add one egg at a time and combine.
- Sift the flour and fold into the mixture.
- Put the mixture into the tin and spread evenly.
- You can add a few raspberries at this point, although I prefer to add them to the top once it is baked.
- Keep a little lemon curd back, add the rest to the top and swirl with a spoon.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool, drizzle with lemon curd, top with raspberries, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with cream.