Here is one of the quick supper snacks that are great to share with friends; serve it with homemade bread.
- 1 Mont d'Or
- 8 fresh sprigs of rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp white wine
- Preparation takes 8 minutes. Pre-heat the oven gas mark 6, 200°C or 400°F
- Take the Mont d'Or and remove any plastic covering.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Take the lid off and cut 8 slits with a knife into the cheese and poke in the rosemary and garlic.
- Drizzle over the white wine.
- Replace the lid and pop in the oven on the centre shelf.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cheese is soft and gooey.
- Remove lid, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, and serve with the sliced baguette, crackers and sliced pears on a big sharing plate.