For a quick supper dish, this classic combination of creamy mozzarella and ripe fruity tomatoes is the answer. Served with a balsamic dressing and a warm baguette will delight your taste buds.
Serves up to 8
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 1 bag of rocket
- 1 large burrata ball, at room temperature (Approx 200g)
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Arrange the tomatoes and rocket on a large platter
- Cut the burrata into strips, small pieces or even serve whole and place in the middle of the platter.
- Scatter over the basil leaves.
- Finally drizzle with oil and balsamic, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with a warm sliced baguette.