A week day lunch for 4 in 35 minutes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 450g carrots, chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Add the oil to a large sauce pan
- Place the pan on a gentle heat.
- When the oil is hot add the onions and carrots and cook for 15 minutes. Stirring often, so they don't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the ground coriander to the pan and stir into the carrot and onions.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to simmering point.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
- Remove from the heat, add the fresh coriander leaves and blend until smooth.
- Serve in warm bowls with croutons.