A quick and easy Greek salad full of flavour, plus it only takes 10 minutes to prepare. Delicious served with the Grilled Salmon.
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber deseed and sliced
- 100g feta cheese cubed
- 50g Kalamata olives pitted
- A handful of fresh mint and coriander
- 2 tbsp Greek olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- A twist of salt and pepper
- Mix the onions and tomatoes, add the red wine vinegar and a twist of salt and leave the tomatoes and onions to sit while getting the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Wash, dry and roughly chop the fresh herbs.
- In a large bowl put the tomatoes and onions, top with the diced cucumber, add the olives and cubed feta and top with the herbs. Drizzle over olive oil and add a twist of pepper, then mix and serve.