This is a very quick and easy mid-week supper for two.
- 400g salmon fillet
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 lemon - juice
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Check for any fine bones with your fingers, and remove.
- Season the salmon.
- Combine the marinade ingredients and then marinate the salmon for 15-30 minutes, can be longer if time allows.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and cut into wedges
- Pop the grill on high to warm up.
- Pop the sweet potatoes into the oven with a tsp of coconut oil, turn after 10 minutes.
- Pop the broccoli in a pan of cold water, bring up to a boiling point and then leave to simmer.
- Arrange salmon fillet on a foil-lined baking tray, baste with a little extra marinade and pop under the grill for 15-20 minutes. depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Serve the grilled salmon fillets with sweet potato wedges and broccoli.